1. WHATS FOR BREAKFAST? I skipped breakfast, slept through it and went straight to lunch. I had left over chicken and dumplings from Cracker Barrell.
2. WHAT WAS YOUR LAST DREAM YOU REMEMBER? I drove a bus like 70 passengar one to the beach. Just had this dream last night.
3. SAY 3 WORDS THAT SAY YOUR MOOD RIGHT NOW? Back hurts (pulled muscle), tired and cold.
4. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER? Only along with music. I know my talents and would never try out for American Idol.
5. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE HOLIDAYS? Yes, I am looking forward to spending time with my Dad who is sick and seeing my family. Oh and not having to work. Love a RN we sacrifice holidays to take care of your loved ones.
6. WHATS FOR LUNCH? Just told you. Just ate it. Left over Cracker Barrell.
7. WHAT IS YOUR CHARACTERISTIC YOU ARE MOST PROUDEST OF?
Hmm. this is so hard I am not one to toot my own horn. But I am proud of a person and what I have done to help him. My nephew and the progess he has made with the help of my whole family. We are team. Don’t mess with the Garrison women. I see it daily in his school work and personality.
8. WHAT IS YOUR CHARACTERISTIC YOU ARE MOST ASHAMED OF? I can be lazy at times.
9. YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THE DAY IS? Um.. well when I am at work it is lunch. On my day off it is when I see a red haired freckled face 8 year old walk out of school and to my car 🙂
10. WHAT IS YOUR DEEPEST REGRET? I would not say it is a deep regret but not learning any of my Grandmothers recipes before she had a stroke.
11. READING ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Change of Heart by Jodi Piccoult. She is great and I have never read a bad book by her.
12. WHATS FOR DINNER? Something on the menu where ever my date take me tonight. Yes! You heard that right. I have a date tonight!! Go me!!