So to keep me self accountable and if anyone else who reads this wants to ask me I have decided to update on my 2009 yearly goals monthly.
1. Read the Bible in a year. Well I would say I have failed well not failed but have put so many other things before this. I am back on the wagon. I give myself a hard time not keeping up with things. I need to chill out and just start again and keep moving forward. In my homegroup we have been studying Romans. What a great book!! Gods give us grace so I need to extend it to myself. Enough said.
2. Become debt free in 2009. I am doing great!! Managing my money well and I almost have my car loan below $10,000. I did have some medical tests done this month so I have not yet seen those bills. I don’t use my inscurance much so I may have to pay a big chunk. Great 🙂
3. Run a 5K and 10K. Well as any person would know you need to run a 5K before a 10K. So I was going to run the Cooper River Bridge Run but due to cost and other reasons that is out. There are alot of good races in Greenville so I will be signing up 🙂
4. Read 52 books in a year. I am on number 3 another Jod Picoult book. You should check her out.
5. Work OT. Not yet. May but work is cracking down on OT and it has been horrible lately so I don’t know if I can drag myself in for another shift. Time will tell.