25 Random Things About Me. So this has been going around on Facebook and I refused to do it. But I decided to let those special people who read my blog know 25 random things about me. Oh boy!!
1. I am a RN. I love cardiology and one day want to be a hospice nurse.
2. I have such a thing called “Eye Brow Wednesday”. Every Wednesday I do my eyebrows, the major work.
3. I am an organ donor. Kill me off if you have to just take my organs PLEASE!!!!!!
4. I enjoy yoga!
5. My mom calls me sweetpea.
6. I want to get out of debt like crazy and will debt free by December 2009.
7. I would love to also teach nursing and get a masters but don’t want to go back to school yet.
8. Old people are my speciality. The confused the better.
9. My first job was at 14 bagging groceries at Winn Dixie.
10. I have been to LA and seen Bob Barker and The Price Is Right!!!!
11. I would love to road bike but am one afraid of getting hit by a car. Two I know no one who does it and number three those bikes are expensive.
12. I am running a 5K on March 7th even if it kills me
13. I have always wanted to go on one of those Outward Bound adventures.
14. My favorite food is macaroni and cheese.
15. I have an orange swim cap.
16. I love my nephew he is the greatest!!!!
17. I have contacts and wear them occasionally but like my glasses more. Glasses are good for hiding dark circles when you don’t wear makeup.
18. My goal is to read 52 books this year. I am on number 5.
19. My mom is my hero.
20. If I had to chose a career other than nursing I would chose to be a police officer.
21. I want a Iphone of Blackberry but can’t justify it.
22. I have never moved. I was brought home to the house I live in now. Although, I have moved bedrooms.
23. I have my belly buttons pierced but think I am outgrowing it. I will soon remove it.
24. I have always wanted to see the Rockefeller Tree and go to NYC during Christmas.
25. I will be single this February 14th Happy Singles Awareness Day 🙂